Monday 1 August 2011

Ready-Teddy-Go CHALLENGE # 1 - Buttons and Bows



Hooray, at last it's the 1st of August !


A very warm welcome everyone and thank you for being here for the very first Ready-Teddy-Go Challenge  

We hope you will join in the fun with us.


Our challenge will run monthly from the first of every calendar month until 7pm on the last day of the same month, so you have plenty of time to craft something. 

This month we want to see your creations which include:

"Buttons and Bows"

That leaves you plenty of scope for entry, any sentiment, any occasion as long as it features "Buttons and Bows" 


Please remember that the main image on your makes must be a teddy bear/bear, pre-coloured, rubber stamped or digital, we do not discriminate.

Please enter and help spread the word

We have a fantastic prize for the winner who will be randomly selected during the first week of September (how strange that sounds . . . September is just around the corner!!)



There will be "spot prizes" too throughout the month for our lovely followers and folks who leave us comments (nice ones of course, lol)

So come on and join in the fun  -  Ready. . . Teddy. . . Go. . . 



Here's what the fabulously talented Ready-Teddy-Go Design Team have made to inspire you, thank you so much ladies!!

Christine (No blog yet)















Sally








Joy (No blog yet)







Please click the Blue Frog below and link to your entry, not your general blog address, this will help us when commenting.  


Once again, thank you for joining us and good luck with the challenge.




20 comments :

pinky said...

Gorgeous gorgeous creations ladies. Best wishes with this wonderful challenge blog:)

PinksyDoodles said...

Fabulous cards to start the challenge ladies!
Clare x

Wendy said...

Adorable cards DT team,have just become a follower and really looking forward to joining in with your challenges,I love Bears.
Wendy xx

Unknown said...

Hi, really looking forward to the challenges - I adore bears! Away to get my thinking cap on for this months challenge. Beautiful creations from the DT!! Very best wishes to you all. Luv & Hugs Trish x

mckinkle said...

Little beauties all of them!

Cant wait to come and play too!

Keryn x

Sheryl said...

Lovely cards ladies an inspirational start to the challenge love Sheryl x

DeBe said...

Congratulations on starting a lovely new Challenge Blog! all of the cards are lovely and very inspirational- thank-you :)

cotnob said...

Lovely DT cards, thanks for the great challenge, I can't believe I'm the first to enter!
Pauline
x

kbrandy4 said...

Congratulations on the first challenge and such gorgeous inspiration from you Girls. I hope it's ok but mine isn't a card!!

Hugs Hazel xx

Cherie said...

Hi girls, lovely to see a new challenge featuring teddy bears, your DT cards are beautiful.
Hope to join in the fun soon.
Hugs cherie

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Fabulous cards from the DT great challenge too. wishing you every success

Ali x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Yay, finally blogger is letting me comment. Have been trying for ages. So glad you started a new teddy challenge. Looking forward to playing. Marianne x

Miria said...

Congrats on the new challenge, gorgeous DT creations! I love playing with teddies!
I'm not sure if the small bow on the button on my card can be considered, if not please delete my entry, hugs, Miria

Tracy said...

Glad I found your challenge blog ladies, it meant my Popcorn bear got a much needed inking, great DT creations too, hope all goes well, i'm sure it will.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Sue B said...

Really pleased to see this new 'Teddy' Challenge as it means I can enter with my Teddy Bo and Bea Cards which I love!!. Good Luck with your First Challenge!
Sue xx

Wendy said...

Hi..Thanks so much for my Fizzy Moon stamp it's soooo cute,have made a card already and just linked up as my 2nd entry,hope you like it.I have put your challenge blinkie in my sidebar.
Wendy xx

Jill said...

Love your new challengeblog!
So beautiful work by the DT
Joining you later on :)
Big hugs, Jill

Carol said...

Gorgeous DT work girls. Good luck with this new challenge blog. Carol x

sunnysideup/doreensng said...

Wow love the DT's creations! Glad to find this blog!Okay off to make my card....
hugs
Doreen

Marianne said...

Sounds like a great new challenge and I love the DT samples. I have a few bears in my fairly new stamp collection, so maybe it's time I started using them. Good luck with the challenge blog!