Wednesday 8 May 2013

DT Call at Ready Teddy Go Challenge

If you are looking for this month's challenge 
please click HERE

But you may also be interested in our DT CALL!!!

Do you love teddies and bears as much as we do?  
Are you a regular in blogland and do you love creating with paper?
Would you like to join us on our really friendly Ready Teddy Go challenge Design Team?

If the answers are YES, here's your chance . . .

We're expanding our team here at Ready-Teddy-Go and we want to find some new teamies to join us.

All that we ask is:
  • That you produce one project per month according to a set challenge theme.
  • That you promote the challenge through your own blog by posting your project and displaying allocated blinkies/ badges etc.
  • That you leave a comment on challenge entries on a number assignment basis
  • That you will participate in any blog hops/promotions when they occur
  • That you will commit to a minimum term of 6 months 
No previous DT experience is necessary . . . just show us what you can do!

If you want to be considered please click on the Blue Frog below, linking one of your favourite projects (no older than 2 months please) 

Please don't be shy . . . we look forward to meeting you.



10 comments :

Kelly Lloyd said...

Oh wow, I would love to join your team. I so love teddies, you can see many creations on my blog using lots of different teddies,
I have added my link.. Thanks for the chance.

Hugs Kelly

Kelly D said...

What an exciting opportunity. I love teddies .. just ask my hubby lol..

I have added my link and am keeping my fingers crossed.

Hugs
Kelly x

Whisper said...

Oh WOW, i would love to be considered to join part of your super team, only thing is i can't use digi images, as i use twinkling h20's and they run, if that is a problem, then please delete me, Luv Sam x

The-Butterfly said...

Oh I love cute cartoony sweet things so this blog is right up my street! Can't believe I've only just found it! Time to get my teddy stamps out! :)

Emma said...

I would love to be considered to be part of your DT team. I love teddys & have loads of Tatty Teddies at home just ask mu hubby lol x

Sue said...

Oh, YES I think I do love teddies and bears as much as you do!!
I would really love to be part of your fabulous team, thank you for the chance.
hugs Sue xx

Denise Goeldner said...

So glad to have come across your lovely blog today and I so love teddies/bear. I would love the opportunity to become part of a wonderful team and thanks so much for the chance to do so hugs xx

Granmargaret said...

I love teddies and I would love to join your Design team. I belong to the Bear Lovers stamping yahoo group so make Teddy cards for all my friends on that group. I have teddy stamps plus I love using digi stamps. My cards are fairly simple.

Elaine’s Card Crafting said...

Have added my details, love teddies, love anything cute!

Elaine xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Sally
Would love to join your team.....
Hugs Sylvie xx