Thursday 6 June 2013

Meet Our New Design Team Members - Part Two

***  If you're looking for this month's challenge  ***
*** Please click on the link HERE  ***

Good morning on this very sunny day in the UK, great weather is in charge finally and long may it last.
Today it is my absolute pleasure to introduce you to the final four newest members of the RTG Challenge family.   Rather than me waffle on about how fantastically talented they are I thought you would like to hear from them, so here they are in their own words

Welcome, welcome, welcome!



Hi, I'm Tracey.  I am 41 years old.  I live in Devon. 
I am married to Garry who is in the Armed Forces.  I am a stay at home mum. 
I used to work as a Teaching Assistant until I had an accident at work and severely broke my leg and I have been unable to return to work. 
We have two wonderful children Jessica 17 and Kian 12.
I have always loved to craft in one form or another.   Card making has been my passion for roughly 10 years and I can never seem to get enough!!!!!  I even dream about cards lol. 
I am so chuffed to be joining such a wonderful team.





Hi, I'm Sam, and I live in a village in West Sussex, that is on the edge of the South Downs National Park. 
I live with my partner Alan, 6 year old son Harrison or H for short and our gorgeous rescued 14 year old dog Whisper (hence the name of my blog), whom we've had for 8 years
I started card making just under 8 years ago when we moved to our present house, as a way getting to know new people and I have never looked back.
I'm so chuffed, excited and honoured to be asked to join such a fabby design team and I'm now looking forward to my first Ready Teddy Challenge :-)





Hi! I'm Jacky, otherwise known as Paddington Fan!
I live on the Hampshire/Surrey border with my husband and teenage son. 
Also at home is my mad one eared lop rabbit called Rupert and two daft baby guinea pigs. 
I dabble in scrap-booking, making ATC's & cross stitch; but since I discovered card making challenges about 3 years ago they have become my main addiction, along with stash shopping!! 
As you can guess from my nickname I am a big kid and love bears and vintage kids TV programmes.  I still have my first bear from when I was a baby many moons ago!!
I'm really thrilled to be part of the Ready Teddy Go design team and can't wait for my first teddy challenge!!






Hello, my name is Sylvie.
I am retired and loving it, I can craft all day.
I live in Gibraltar with my partner Roy; our little apartment is overlooking the beach so I could not ask for anything more.

I have crafted nearly all my life, knitting, cross stitching and now, card making for the last 8 years.

I am addicted to blogging, looking at other crafter's blogs, where I have gained so much inspiration.
I love and I am addicted to buying Crafty Stash.

I am so thrilled and excited to be joining this friendly talented team.




So now you have met all of the new members of our Design Team.
I  know that they are going to be truly inspirational and can't wait for July to come.
Please leave them some love . . . 

Thanks for visiting



2 comments :

Daniele said...

Hiya girls looking forward to working with you all
hugs and best wishes

Gibmiss said...

Thankyou Danielle
I am so excited.... To work with this fabulous challenge Blog and ttalented team
Hugs Sylvie xx